星期四, 5月 31, 2007

Finally...I have a blog

Blogging is really a hot topic nowadays ! Everyone is talking about BLOG everywhere.

I'm a dummy about blogging. Can't help but to create one for myself too due to "kiasu"! Also, most of my mummy friends do have blog already ! So, I better have one in order not to be left behind by them in this "High Tech " world ! where everyone is talking about internet, online, blogging ! hahaha....

At the same time, I would like to specially thank to one of my mummy friend, Karen. She is an expert in writing blog & the one who patiently guide me to the "blogging world" ! TQ Karen !


1 友情之声:

karenyiau 提到...

Bravo Peggy you have finally join the big family, haha!

And to clarify, I'm just "half pail water" in blogging so your compliments is really too much leh.... :P